Sunday, January 9, 2011

Cracking the Egg...

   So here we are off in never-never land again as I attempt to communicate my love for cooking.  After experimenting with the Dollar Menu I realized how much I loved just talking about one of my loves....cooking frugally.  At this point in time it is just too time consuming and I feel as though I would rather try these blogging waters out without the restrictions.....so it's just for the love of it!
   Later today I will attempt to make some dinner rolls.  I love to cook, I love to bake, and I love to experiment in the kitchen, but I have to admit the daunting task of bread is something I have always shied away from.  So I have decided to start simple, with dinner rolls from the Better Homes and Garden's cookbook.  Hopefully this will give me the courage to finally attempt the baguette recipe that was given to me by a student who rocks!

No comments:

Post a Comment